Sunday, September 30, 2012

The 3 Workout Phases and 1st Workout


Hey Cubs!

So this 13 week workout will go as follows.

Phase 1: Cardio and Weight Loss
Phase 2: Muscle Gain
Phase 3: Toning and Tightening

Each phase should be about 4 Weeks long. I am not quite sure if Phase 1 will be 4 weeks long though, I may make Phase 2 longer simply because I don't have that much fat to lose.

So my Phase 1 Workout Plan will look something like this:

· Monday: Swimming
· Tuesday: Arms and Shoulders
· Wednesday: Swimming/HIT Cardio
· Thursday: Core Synergistic
· Friday: Swimming
· Saturday: Chest and Back
· Sunday: Rest

The reason why I have swimming for 3 days is simple; it kicks a$$. The first reason is the water. Your lungs have to expand to breathe, on land it's easy. In the water, where the pressure is almost twice as much, your lungs have to work twice as hard to get the right amount of oxygen.

The second reason is my joints. I'm having problems with my hips and my knees right now, so I don't plan on running on them for a while. You don't have the problem of gravity banging on your joints in the water.

The 3rd reason is it's a muscular workout as well. You have to constantly push and pull the water with your entire body. This gives you not only a great cardio workout, but a Fast-Twitch Muscle Workout as well. Truly a good idea if you are looking for a Fitness Model Physique.


So the Muscle Building days (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) will be mostly Muscle defining. I will explain the different muscle types and how to achieve different looks later. Basically it's very high repetitions, to achieve a very slim and muscular look. Rather than putting on size, I am just adding definition to my look. Like adding detail to a sculpture.

I will not disclose any of the details of the workouts until the end of my transformation.

Your feedback is very much appreciated!!

Thanks!
Braydon Barrett







No comments:

Post a Comment