Sunday, September 30, 2012

First Post, First Goal. ALRIGHT!!!


Hey Cubs!
This will be the first post of Bear Fitness Blog! ALRIGHT!!
So we have already covered what I want this blog to be about, general fitness and nutrition.  Especially for teenagers and young adults.  To start, I have my own personal goals I would like to share with you.

First off, I'm a health nut.  I love the science of exercise and I love food.  So, here is a picture of me from April.
If you can look past the cheesy smile and the black boxes, you can see I'm in pretty good shape.  But, something happened over the summer and through the fall: Life.
I have 3 jobs, a career and an schooling.  That's alot.  So over the summer, I didn't stay as dedicated to a workout program as I should have.  So life hit, and I stopped exercising and eating right.  I swam laps, did a few pushups and crunches here and there, but that was it.  And this is where I am now.




 
I'm not complaining about how tan I am, I'm happy with that!  But as you can see, I gained some weight.  Granted, you can see a little bit of definition, but there is alot of water retention between the muscles, which gives me that puffy look.
 
So here's my plan, if I'm supposed to help teens and young adults get into shape, I should probably do the same thing!  So here is my goal:
On December 24th (13 weeks), have a Fitness Model's Physique. Which includes:
  • Gain 5 Pounds of muscle
  • Lose 3 Pounds of fat
  • Achieve a "skin-tight" muscular look
  • Get in the greatest shape I've ever been in my life
I will be keeping you posted on everything I'm doing, from my workouts to what I'm eating.  Every week I will make a video, explaining what I'm doing and what changes I'm making.  You will have the opportunity to follow me and monitor what I'm doing.
So this is it!  It's sunday, my preparation day.  Time to get ready for a completely new 13 weeks!  Time to make my meals, printout my workout sheets and get going!
The next post will explain my workout program, along with the phases and the purposes of those phases.  I will also briefly explain my nutrition plan and my supplement guide. 

BE SURE TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Thanks for reading!
Braydon Barrett




No comments:

Post a Comment